Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Swimming Lesson

We're off to the YMCA this morning. My daughter has her first swimming lesson, so me and the Inch Worm will watch her splash around for thirty minutes. Quite frankly I was terrified when my wife told me I was taking her swimming. I can't swim, and I did not want to be responsible for making sure she didn't drown to death. Mostly because I would be focused on making sure I didn't drown to death. But thankfully they have kids swimming instructors at these things.

Alright, swimming bag packed - goggles and all - so we're off to get breakfast. I've been commanded to sift through the Honey Bunches Of Oats for the "good bits." That's quite silly because we already have a box of Just Bunches, but my daughter is concerned that we are naively missing some real whoppers from the other box.

Oh - and son did not die of Inch Worm ingestion. Which I think will just spur him on. I'm sure I'll find him today licking a snapping turtle or some such silliness. And don't think that's out of the ordinary. About this time last year we found this out back -:


It ended up getting arrested and forked by the neighbor. No really...

No comments:

Post a Comment