Sunday, December 11, 2011

View From A Mentalist: Dec 11

My daughter took just over 100 photos yesterday. Two things color what kind of photos my daughter was taking. Firstly we put our Christmas tree up. So she spent an inordinate amount of time taking photos of that. Also she took photos of 33 pages of How The Grinch Stole Christmas before I caught her. So...

So lets get this one out of the way. It's actually a pretty good picture considering how difficult it is to get the whole thing in frame. When we went back through these my daughter said, "Owen just can't believe there's a tree in the house. Inside!" I guess we don't have enough plants then.


WE picked up a lot of ornaments this year. Which is good because a lot of our old ones are on their last legs. This is an older one that looks a bit too much like I'd imagine an inflatable Santa sex doll would look. I'm sure one of you has one.


Imagine how irritated that kid is going to be when he wakes up to find out Santa has left him one enormous poorly-made domino.


This is tragic. Either this is a broken ornament or a very specified niche of Christmas ornament for one-handed men who have married inordinately strong women.


I don't know where this is. I can't find it. Frankly I'm frightened.


Oh you smug little bastard.


Okay it's official - we have too many fetish-based Christmas ornaments.


And so the photo-book began.My daughter says the red points in the corner are people trying to hit him with lightning so he doesn't steal Christmas.


Wow. I think this is where Slayer's Raining Blood song was inspired from.


I Vant To Zee Your Paperz.


I cannot figure out how her leg is in the shape it is in that reflection. It's impossible surely?


Okay last one - a clementine. My wife brought home a crate of them. My daughter makes little picnic circles out of them and then squirts the juice all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment