Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gorilla Dribble

Daughter: Eee Eee Ooo Ooo Aaa!!
Son: Ooo Ooo Aaa!

Just before dinner last night my kids showed up in matching Superhero shirts. My daughter claimed that they could no longer hide their true identities as The Invincible Gorillas. They then spent a lot of time making monkey noises (yes primate-pedants - I realize there's a difference between gorilla and monkey noises). Which is no better illustrated than during dinner when they hooted along whilst eating "Gorilla Balls." I asked if the fettucini was the acompanying hair might expect with Gorilla Balls. Apparently not. Anyway - I'm busy this morning so enjoy this sloppiness. I think this crosses the line for non-parents who see this sort of thing and think it proves why kids are just generally gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment