Monday, July 16, 2012

Two Kids, One Cup

And a confused dog.

This morningm y daughter taught my son to hold an empty cup over his mouth so it sounds like an echo - and then to yell, "I'm pooping in a cup!" Obviously I tried to get it on video. My son saw me hovering with a camera and seemed to realize it would be used as evidence at some point, so clammed up a little. My daughter knows no fear so went for it. This was the only one I got where my son didn't basically tell me to get lost. 

The dog gave me one of those, "oh nice work....." looks.


And cheers to Justine for the title.

1 comment:

  1. pmsl.....any time! Wish I could see the dissapointed look on some people's faces when google sends them here.

    I love the way she is casually lounging while shouting that!

    ReplyDelete