Friday, August 17, 2012

Bah

I'll be back later hopefully. . 

All week I've been writing and making posts. All week they've been stalling due to photos not uploading, videos not processing or most annoying - Blogger being a nob-end. This morning being a fine example. After writing on and off in the wee hours for two hours the same thing happened as yesterday - the Save function doesn't work and Blogger locks up. All the work done hasn't saved at all and all I'm left with upon relaunching is a blank unnamed blog entry. Again. I'd written it early as I'm busy until this afternoon. It was a cracker too. Anything that involves a photograph of a vagina couch and a story with the line, "balloon animal fist-bung groin thumper" has to be. So I'll try and rewrite later.

Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment