Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Fork Is In

So...

For anyone still reading this I'm afraid the time has come - the blog is done. I moved and slashed the readership (most of whom think this place died already - which sucks) and temporarily held off the spammage and people looking for utter filth. But not for long. Add the old URL is still getting hit with filth. I can't be bothered with all that. I realize that I have attempted to quit this once before - well this is the real deal. Tis done.

But for those of you who came to actually read - thank you very much. You have no idea how honored I've been to share the last ludicrous 18 months of being a stay-at-home-Dad with you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.


2 comments:

  1. http://www.amiright.com/photoshops/images/album_1191562901.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss reading your inane pap! I keep checking in to see if you have changed your mind lol. Hope you have a happy and healthy 2013.

    ReplyDelete